What is Kandure
Kandure is an independent graphic design studio uniquely placed to deliver a big range of graphic design services creatively and efficiently. Since 1999, Kandure has provided design work for clients throughout Australia and New Zealand. Kandure is a one-woman studio run by Nadine Uremovic (read more below). At all times, Nadine listens and is guided by your needs, aiming for a smooth design process, and working to ensure the design outcome is completely satisfying. Kandure is an ethical supplier of design services and endeavours to provide a professional design service to the client that is fair and meets the client’s needs.
- Logo Design, Brandmarks, Motifs, Taglines
- Logo/Brand Refreshment, Logo Suites
- Branding/Logo Guidelines and Manuals
- Branding/Logo Toolkits
- Graphics, Illustrations, Charts, Diagrams
- Pictograms, Infographics, Icons
- Image Sourcing, Image Editing
- Corporate/Communications Templates
- Signage, Wayfinding
- Marquees, Portable Banners
- Event/Trade Show Display Materials
- Media Kits
- Corporate Suite (Business Cards, Letterheads, With Compliments)
- Brochures, Booklets, Flyers, Marketing Cards
- Advertisements (Newspaper/Magazine), Posters, Newsletters
- Billboards, Signs, Display Banners
- Annual Reports, White Papers, Manuals, Cover Sheets
- Documents, Presentations, Forms, Microsoft Office Formats
- Certificates, Stickers, Labels
- Presentation Folders, Book Covers
- CD Packaging, CD Labels, CD Booklets
- Decorative Murals, Canvases
- Websites, WordPress
- Blog Design, Sub-sites
- Wireframes, Interface Design
- Web Banners, Online Advertisements
- Web Booklets, Interactive PDFs, Invitations
- Email Banners, eDM/Email Newsletters
- Promotional/Personalised Email Signatures
- Social Media Tiles, Banners, Templates
- Competition Wireframes, Landing Posts
- App Icons, App Banners
- Branding Graphics for Video
- UX Design (working with your team)
The design process
- Brief: initial contact, outline of scope
- Meeting: new clients, research collected
- Estimate: design and related costs
- Creative: concepts and implementation proposal
- Design: visuals, content, communications
- Development: all design elements
- Checks: identity formats, print proofs, online tests
- Delivery: sign off and artwork delivered
I thoroughly enjoy the flexibility, freedom, and independence this small freelance creative studio gives me. My open approach ensures I understand and communicate the essence of the brief translating it into consistent design. With experience designing for a range of government and non-government organisations, charities, associations, corporate and small business, my work encompasses a diverse spectrum of communities and communications channels. I also work with a number of creative specialists and corporate departments.
In 1990, I completed a Bachelor of Arts and in 1995, Post-graduate Diploma in Design and Technology. I have a commitment to regular continuing professional development and a special interest in mid-century design and place branding.
I also am a qualified and registered Yoga Teacher and Yoga Therapist and outside office hours run One Yoga – a niche studio offering Yoga for Women. Since 2006, One Yoga has been offering Yoga to Women local to Enfield NSW with book-in by term classes. Private Yoga Therapy sessions also available.
Kandure Graphic Design Studio in Sydney is a unique independent creative studio designing artwork for print, identity and digital. Established in 1999, Kandure has enjoyed successful and consistent engagement delivering graphic design artwork and creative for a wide range of clients.
+61 413 914 555
Whether you are a start-up or established entity feel welcome to contact Kandure for any graphic design requirements. The studio is located in Enfield NSW Australia. Meetings by appointment.
This 'Mid-Century Modern' inspired Wordpress website created with Divi from Elegant Themes. Customisation by Kandure. Header source illustrations by iStock contributor sollia, vector modifications by Kandure. For print, Kandure recommends Ball&Doggett Fine Paper.